Sunday, October 11, 2009

Tot School

We had a wonderful weekend camping and I'll share more about that soon.  Today is DD's birthday, though, so I won't spend much time on the computer today. Last night I needed a few more ideas for ED and checked out a website I really enjoy. It's truly a wonderful resource if you have a toddler or young preschooler. This Mom shares a wonderful assortment of activities for her son and she named it "Tot School."  Here's her website; her son is over 3 now: http://1plus1plus1equals1.blogspot.com/

Here's a section of her website called Tot Trays which are Montessori-inspired.

Finally, here are a huge collection of her pictures if you want lots of ideas in one go
1plus1plus1equals1's photostream 


I'm sure appreciative of all those parents who share their creative ideas with us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment