Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Music Class for Five Year Olds (Class 1 Outline)

I'm going to have a class for a few homeschooling kids who are DD's age (I do it for free--just for fellowship and music fun!).  If anyone's interested, I posted the general plan of what I will do for the first, 45-minute class. http://thehomeschoolden.blogspot.com/p/music-class-for-five-year-olds-my.html The general theme will be music from around the world, but we'll play lots of music-related games and learn a bit on the glockenspiel, etc.

Tomorrow we're going to focus on ... Australia!  Of course, we'll definitely listen to the amazing didgeridoo music of Andrew Langford who has a wonderful show in central Australia.  If you visit his site you can hear a bit of his music.  I had the great privilege of playing soccer with Andrew -- and LD played soccer with his son!

No comments:

Post a Comment